...where the Keywords to successful goat herding are
Prevention, Innovation, and Love...
Phil and Kathleen Moss
Oklahoma City, OK
The newest arrival......Casper the friendly Goat
Recent Updates and Changes to this Website
Last updated 6/30/2018
With the possibility of lots of fall kids available..... I am again accepting deposits for these fall kids. I am also considering decreasing my herd size. So, I may consider selling some of these bred does. Let me know if you are interested.
Interesting Trailcam pictures from our property
The Tyny® Goat Ranch has been a family adventure in raising and showing dual registered Nigerian Dwarf Goats. All of our goats are registered with the Nigerian Dwarf Goat Association -- NDGA and American Dairy Goat Association -- ADGA
The Tyny® Goat Ranch is an Oklahoma Certified Wildscape
States that we have visited on the Goldwing
Tyny Wing Blog
Our newest 'toy'........ 1972 El Camino
Need a Goat ? If you build it...They will come.
Babies !! Ranch Tour
Learn about the Birds and the Bees( must be over 18 to view the pictures )
Want to know how to tell when your goat is going to have babies ?
How to place a microchip in the tail web of your goat?
Want to have some fun and be amazed ? Check this out.
How about some "Fall Fun"
The Tyny® Goat Ranch goes High-Tech with a Satellite Dish at the Barn
If I've been asked once I've been asked 100 times,
"Are your goats good at keeping your grass mowed ?"
This is a picure of Tyny Miss Daisy.
She was our first born........and yes, a little spoiled.
Even tho' I love and continue to raise both breeds, I have changed my emphasis and show efforts to the Nigerian Dwarf breed. Here are a couple pictures of my recent successes( besides Green Gate Prince of Tides ) - - Tyny Heidi & Tyny Little Bitty
This is one of my favorite pictures of some of our Nigerian Dwarf goats. The goat in the foreground is Tyny Miss Bonita ( should have named her " iry " - written on her side )
Click on the picture below to meet our Nigerian Dwarf herd
GRAND CHAMPIONS from our herd
PGCH ( Permanent Grand Champion ) Five R Rocky( 4 X GRCH )
- PGCH Pygmy Plantation Sweet Pea( 3 X GRCH )
- PGCH Tyny Texas Tornado( 4 X GRCH )
- PGCH Oakie Acres Silver Belle ( 3 X GRCH )
- PGCH Tyny Oklahoma Twister ( 4 X GRCH )
- GRCH Tyny Oklahoma Cyclone ( 3 X GRCH )
- GRCH Oakie Acres George ( 1 X GRCH )
- GRCH Tyny Miss Lily ( 1 X GRCH )
- GRCH Tyny Miss Daisy ( 1 X GRCH )
- GRCH Tyny Miss Deana Violet ( 1 X GRCH)
- Tyny Tim( 6 X Champion Wether )
- Tyny L.G. ( Leaf Grinder ) 6 X Champion Wether
- Tyny Stormy ( 9 X Champion Wether )
- Woodhaven Farms Way Too Cool ( TC ) 1X Rs GRCH
- Tyny Heidi ( 3X GRCH )
- Green Gate Prince of Tides ( 3X GRCH ) 2002 NDGA National Grand Champion
- Tyny Ruidoso( Rudi ) 1X Rs GRCH
- Tyny Itty Bitty ( 3 X GRCH )
- Tyny White Tornado (Tory) ( 1 X GRCH )
- Tyny Tsally ( 1 X GRCH )
- Tyny Tsunny ( 2 X GRCH )
- Tyny Little Bitty( 1 X GRCH )
- Good Measure Farm Ft Boise ( 1 X GRCH )
- Woodhaven Farms Phil Moss ( 1 X GRCH )
- PGCH Tyny Fawn
- Tyny Reggie ( 2 X GRCH )
- Brush Creek Final Tribute ( 1 X GRCH )
- Brush Creek Elysian ( 2 X GRCH )
- Tyny Spot ( 2 X GRCH )\
- Little Tots Estate Jorja Belle ( 1 X GRCH )
Pictured at one of my favorite web sites,Oklahoma State University, are 2 of our pygmies, Tyny Miss Daisy and PGCH Five R Rocky. Another favorite site, where there are sounds to down load as well as a goat breeder's list for the entire country, is GOATS. If you need some goat-advice you might just . We may not have all the answers but would enjoy the interaction.
If your are interested in show schedules, visit these websites