...where the Keywords to successful goat herding are
Prevention, Innovation, and Love...
Phil and Kathleen Moss
Oklahoma City, OK
Recent Updates and Changes to this Website
Last updated 2/15/15
Spring 2015 Breeding Table updated for April 2015 babies
The Tyny® Goat Ranch has been a family adventure in raising and showing dual registered Nigerian Dwarf Goats. All of our goats are registered with the Nigerian Dwarf Goat Association -- NDGA and American Dairy Goat Association -- ADGA
The Tyny® Goat Ranch is an Oklahoma Certified Wildscape
States that we have visited on the Goldwing
Tyny Wing Blog
Want to learn how to play "Russian Roulette" with your goats?
Need a Goat ? If you build it...They will come.
Babies !! Ranch Tour
Learn about the Birds and the Bees( must be over 18 to view the pictures )
Want to know how to tell when your goat is going to have babies ?
How to place a microchip in the tail web of your goat?
Want to have some fun and be amazed ? Check this out.
How about some "Fall Fun"
The Tyny® Goat Ranch goes High-Tech with a Satellite Dish at the Barn
If I've been asked once I've been asked 100 times,
"Are your goats good at keeping your grass mowed ?"
This is a picure of Tyny Miss Daisy.
She was our first born........and yes, a little spoiled.
Even tho' I love and continue to raise both breeds, I have changed my emphasis and show efforts to the Nigerian Dwarf breed. Here are a couple pictures of my recent successes( besides Green Gate Prince of Tides ) - - Tyny Heidi & Tyny Little Bitty
This is one of my favorite pictures of some of our Nigerian Dwarf goats. The goat in the foreground is Tyny Miss Bonita ( should have named her " iry " - written on her side )
Click on the picture below to meet our Nigerian Dwarf herd
GRAND CHAMPIONS from our herd
PGCH ( Permanent Grand Champion ) Five R Rocky( 4 X GRCH )
- PGCH Pygmy Plantation Sweet Pea( 3 X GRCH )
- PGCH Tyny Texas Tornado( 4 X GRCH )
- PGCH Oakie Acres Silver Belle ( 3 X GRCH )
- PGCH Tyny Oklahoma Twister ( 4 X GRCH )
- GRCH Tyny Oklahoma Cyclone ( 3 X GRCH )
- GRCH Oakie Acres George ( 1 X GRCH )
- GRCH Tyny Miss Lily ( 1 X GRCH )
- GRCH Tyny Miss Daisy ( 1 X GRCH )
- GRCH Tyny Miss Deana Violet ( 1 X GRCH)
- Tyny Tim( 6 X Champion Wether )
- Tyny L.G. ( Leaf Grinder ) 6 X Champion Wether
- Tyny Stormy ( 9 X Champion Wether )
- Woodhaven Farms Way Too Cool ( TC ) 1X Rs GRCH
- Tyny Heidi ( 3X GRCH )
- Green Gate Prince of Tides ( 3X GRCH ) 2002 NDGA National Grand Champion
- Tyny Ruidoso( Rudi ) 1X Rs GRCH
- Tyny Itty Bitty ( 3 X GRCH )
- Tyny White Tornado (Tory) ( 1 X GRCH )
- Tyny Tsally ( 1 X GRCH )
- Tyny Tsunny ( 2 X GRCH )
- Tyny Little Bitty( 1 X GRCH )
- Good Measure Farm Ft Boise ( 1 X GRCH )
- Woodhaven Farms Phil Moss ( 1 X GRCH )
- PGCH Tyny Fawn
- Tyny Reggie ( 2 X GRCH )
- Brush Creek Final Tribute ( 1 X GRCH )
- Brush Creek Elysian ( 2 X GRCH )
- Tyny Spot ( 2 X GRCH )\
- Little Tots Estate Jorja Belle ( 1 X GRCH )
Pictured at one of my favorite web sites,Oklahoma State University, are 2 of our pygmies, Tyny Miss Daisy and PGCH Five R Rocky. Another favorite site, where there are sounds to down load as well as a goat breeder's list for the entire country, is GOATS. If you need some goat-advice you might just . We may not have all the answers but would enjoy the interaction.
If your are interested in show schedules, visit these websites